Lady Gaga has hit the bull’s eye with her Netflix documentary Five Foot Two. The controversy queen – she is well known for her bizarre fashion choices – deserves applause for talking about her illness, love life, and many more.
Among the many revelations and quotes she has made, here are seven statements of Lady Gaga that will stay with you for some time.
- I’m not afraid of getting pregnant and becoming older with my fans. I’m excited. I want to become an old rockstar lady.
- I am alone, every night. And all these people will leave, right? They will leave, and then I’ll be alone. And I go from everyone touching me all day and talking at me all day to total silence.
- When I feel the adrenaline in my music and my fans, I can f@#$ing go, but it doesn’t mean I’m not in (fibromyalgia) pain.
- It’s hard enough when love isn’t working out the way you want it to and you have to walk down the street with somebody going, ‘Are You OK?’ I had to go into the deepest pain in my life. I had to go into the part of myself that you don’t want to face.
- When they (industry?) wanted me to be sexy, when they wanted me to be pop, I always put some absurd spin on it to make me feel like I was in control … If I’m going to be sexy on the VMAs singing about the paparazzi, I’m going to do it while bleeding to death, reminding you of what fame did to Marilyn Monroe.
- I never felt comfortable enough to sing and just be this way, to just sing and wear my hair back. I never felt pretty enough or smart enough or a good enough musician.
- I just want to make music and make people happy, and, like, I’m on tour and I have a family and I just can never get it all right at the same time. I always have a shoot…My love life is imploded.